BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 September 2011

4 more days

I will be posting the first swap in 4 days. here is how it will work. if you decide to take part in the swap, email me at kiwiswaps@gmail.com with your name and address and i will add you to the list and send you my address, then when you have the swap ready, send it with a stamped self address envelope to me and once I have them all I will send them out randomly. Please ensure that you put your name or screen name on the back of each item, i wouldn't want to send your own back to you.

You will have three weeks to get your swaps to me and I will send them out on the fourth week before posting the next swap.

So if your already a follower, get on to your friends…spread the news…lets get some gossip going Ladies lol…I know we arent as good as men at gossiping but I am pretty sure we can get the word out.

Until the 14th….get ready to SWAP

hugz

Vicky xxx

0 comments: